Home

Apple TV sports notifications

Apple tv sports notifications. From now on, this specific device will not be offering you the option to enter text from it. Press materials for apple tv+, the new home for the world's most creative storytellers. It also tracks playback as a person watches content across their favorite video services, so that they can resume watching right from the tv app, across all of their devices Get notifications about recommended sports and events: Turn on Exciting Games. Turn the sound on or off for background videos that automatically play in the Apple TV app: Turn Autoplay Video Sound on or off. Set which Apple TV channels and apps share content with the Apple TV app: Select an app from the list to turn it on or off Select an app from the list to turn it on or off. ‎get all your favourite tv, all in one app. AlbKanale Shiko Tv Shqip (With images) Appl.. Turn Off Apple Tv Sports Notifications How to cancel during a green image of vasanth tv to tv notifications app and if you rotate and slow down your wire

Sports notifications broken? I've turned off Sports notifications within TV App settings, but keep getting them. Any idea why? 1 comment. share. save hide report. 100% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by. best. level 1 . 2 points ·. I own the 4th Gen Apple TV. Yet to see the TV send me notifications as we were told were coming from the most recent release. Sports I follow. Shows

Apparently, Apple TV apps can now post notifications, just like on iPhones/iPads. That Setting is actually the Notifications screen, where notifications would appear, if any. So, it's blank until an app uses this feature. Posted on Apr 2, 2017 9:37 A If you're an Apple TV owner who loves watching televised sports, you're probably already enjoying the new Sports screen in Apple's TV app. This screen makes it easy to view schedules and watch games that are broadcast through any supported Apple TV app, such as ESPN and NBA. What you may not have found is the Your Favorite Teams bar, which is hidden at the bottom of the Sports screen. Fortunately, it's straightforward to turn off notifications for the TV app on your iPhone or iPad. First, jump into the Settings app. Tap Notifications > TV. To disable all notifications, toggle the top switch to off, and you're all set. Of course, if you prefer to be more selective, you can turn off some notifications, but not others. Once you get to Notifications > TV, you can tap on any of three categories—for example, Featured Sports—and turn off that category of.

All Devices Apple TV Notifications in 2020. All Devices. Apple TV Notifications in 2020. Since January 1st, I stopped receiving notifications from the TV app for sports and new episodes in Up Next. On December 31st, I received 16 notifications but none since Install our Apple Watch app to get live scores for all games and frequently updated complications on your watch face. Watch post-game highlight videos for MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL games. All your received alerts are saved with your app's badge # showing the total # of new alerts Apple has updated the Apple TV today with a new channel for Sports Illustrated's 120 SPORTS network. 120 SPORTS was launched last year on iPhone, iPad and other platforms as a streaming platform.. Alle Apple Originals. Exklusiv bei Apple TV+. Sieh dir Sendungen hier und in der Apple TV App auf deinen Geräten an. Kostenloses Probeabo starten 7 Tage kostenlos, dann 4,99 € pro Monat. Oder erhalte 3 Monate kostenlos, wenn du ein qualifiziertes Apple-Gerät kaufst. Es gelten die Angebotsbestimmunge

The TV app will also send out notifications when important games you're interested in are airing, and those notification options can be customized in the Notifications section of the Settings app. Open the TV app on your Apple TV. Swipe up on your Apple TV remote. Select the Sports tab. Scroll to the bottom and click on the Pick Your Favorite Teams banner With Apple Watch almost always sitting around my wrist, catching up with the live scores and stats is pretty simple. As for my favorite sports apps for Apple Watch, I'm a huge fan of ESPN as it's power-packed. With the breaking news and timely push notifications, it always keeps me on the charge. So, I never miss out on any great moments This sports stats app provides on-the-go scores for tennis, basketball, football, soccer, and hockey. The live-commentary with matches is the icing on the cake. The app supports a clean layout that makes it easy to skim through the game highlights. Unique Features: Ability to star a match to receive live notifications

Apple Tv Sports Notifications - Sport Networ

Also Read: 15 Best Free Sites to Watch Live Streaming Sports LiveScore. From goals to cards, you will get to know every single stat with this LiveScore app. This app offers in-depth coverage of football and every other sport that you like. Just tap the star icon present in front of any match on the feed to get live notifications and details of the related league (With parent company Turner Sports broadcasting UEFA Champions League matches, you'll find a lot of soccer on the app.) Users can flag their favorite leagues and teams to get notifications of. Apple: Notifications from Apple TV on iPhone asking to allow to Apple IDHelpful? Please support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/roelvandepaarWi.. theScore is the sports app. It's simply the best. You can follow tons of professional leagues (even including NASCAR) and receive updates on scores and news from any and all teams you'd like to follow. You can even follow individual players, and you can customize alerts so that you only get pinged for what you want to know. theScore has a great-looking interface and setup is simple — just. Apple is all set to launch the iPhone 13 series on September 14 during the recently announced California Streaming event. Ahead of the launch, Apple has started teasing features of iOS 15 via notifications through the in-built Tips app. Apple is said to also launch iOS 15 along with iPhone 13 and Apple Watch Series 7 during the September 14 event

Apple Tv Sports Notifications - NBA Liv

1. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators.
  2. The BBC Sport app offers two types of notification. With news notifications you can have the biggest sport stories and the best content right at your fingertips. Stay in the know by picking from.
  3. Apple TV app on Big Sur shows a notification. Opening the app I can't find the notification and delete it. Already deleted and re installed the app but the notification came up again. More Less. MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2 Posted on Mar 24, 2021 2:07 AM.
  4. Tag: sports notifications. Inside Apple's sports surveillance room that could change the way we watch live events . Tuesday, March 19, 2019 1:49 pm 5 Comments. On the second floor of a Silicon.

Apple Push Notification service (commonly referred to as Apple Notification Service or APNs) is a platform notification service created by Apple Inc. that enables third party application developers to send notification data to applications installed on Apple devices. The notification information sent can include badges, sounds, newsstand updates, or custom text alerts Buzzer curates the best live moments in sports to each fan's preferences. Use micropayments or subscription authentication to never miss a moment. Don't miss history in the making! Download on Apple Download on Android. How it works. 1. Follow your favorite sports, teams, and players. Follow your faves, we do the rest Question: Q: I do not get a notification with Apple TV calibration. How do I get a notification on my phone for the Apple TV calibration . More Less. Apple TV 4K Posted on May 27, 2021 8:42 AM Reply I have this question too I have this question too Me too Me too. All replies Drop Down menu. first Page 1 of 1 Page 1/1 last Loading page content. Page content loaded. User profile for user: Chris.

Adjust Apple TV app settings - Apple Suppor

How to get to the App Store on an Apple TV. On Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD, the App store should appear in its standard position on the top bar of the home screen. It is a blue rectangle with. The Sky Sports mobile app will keep you up to date with the latest news from your favourite sports - here's how to receive the alerts you want Exklusiv bei Apple TV+. Sieh dir Sendungen hier und in der Apple TV App auf deinen Geräten an. Kostenloses Probeabo starten. 7 Tage kostenlos, dann 4,99 € pro Monat. Oder erhalte 3 Monate kostenlos, wenn du ein qualifiziertes Apple-Gerät kaufst. Es gelten die Angebotsbestimmungen TV-Listings USA is a great, simple app that not only shows your provider's listings, but also has dedicated Movies and Sports tabs that even allow users to filter both tabs by specific genres.

The app includes over 10,000 hours of on-demand TV shows and movies - you can watch those between football matches. Finally, the app has been praised by such authoritative sources as Forbes and BGR. Football Live TV - Live Score - Sport Television. This app is literally a full-packed TV on your gadget. With it, you can watch any football. The app has an option to filter movies, cartoons, sports events from the entire day's TV schedule. It also includes a timeline section. TVG has a built-in web browser. If the channel streams live TV on its official website, the app's browser can open the page where you can watch the show. Download from Play Store. Also see: Best Android TV apps. TV24. TV24 is the 2nd most popular TV guide. Apple's forthcoming iOS 15 introduces a new Notification Summary and all it does is give you one snapshot of what's been going on — but it's so handy

Apple Tv Sports Notifications - Harley Davidson Spor

Apple TV ist eine Set-Top-Box des Herstellers Apple.Sie wird an ein Fernsehgerät oder an einen Bildschirm angeschlossen und kann auf diesem verschiedene Medieninhalte wiedergeben, die sie über ein lokales Netzwerk oder das Internet erhält.. Am 1. September 2010 stellte Apple die zweite, am 7. März 2012 die dritte und am 9. September 2015 die vierte Generation vor For live content, check the iPlayer homepage on your TV app and select to watch, or if you're looking for live sport and it's not on the homepage, check the Sport Category for the live stream

Apple Tv Sports Notifications ~ TARGET SPOR

Click on the FOX App tile. Sign in with your account username and password. Apple TV 4 th Generation or Apple TV 4K: From the home screen, select the App Store. In the App Store, search for FOX Nation, FOX Sports, or FOX NOW. Select Get. Tap Install. After installation, the FOX App will appear on the Home screen. Click the FOX App tile Notifications for Fire TV. von Christian Fees. Bewertung: Für jedes Alter. 3,5 von 5 Sternen. 1.926 Sternebewertungen. Preis: Kostenloser Download Preis inkl. MwSt. falls zutreffend. Sparen Sie bis zu 20 % mit dieser App und den In-App-Artikeln, wenn Sie Amazon Coins kaufen. Weitere Informationen. Verkauft von: Amazon Media EU Sarl You can turn on notifications in the YouTube TV mobile app to get a notification when a new live airing is starting. We may also occasionally send you notifications for upcoming events or recommended programs based on your interests. You can use the instructions below to change your notifications or turn them off completely. iPhone & iPad Android Frage: F: notification since a few weeks i don't receive any tone notifications on whatsapp messages, SMS, and emails. I checked all the settings and cannot fix it

Wichtig: Damit die Benachrichtigungen angezeigt werden können, müssen Sie die App 'Notifications for Android TV' auf Ihrem Android TV installieren. • Direkte Benachrichtigung auf Ihrem Android TV • Benachrichtigungen am TV durchblättern inkl. Anwendungslogo und Bildern • Anwendungsspezifische Einstellungen inkl. Anonyme Benachrichtigung Unterstütze Geräte: Nexus Player, Nvidia. Apple Inc. is readying a major revamp of its iOS 15 mobile software that will include an upgrade to how users handle notifications, a redesigned iPad Home Screen, an updated Lock Screen, and additional privacy protections for its flagship devices, according to people with knowledge of the matter. The in-development changes are planned to be. Apple has released watchOS 7.2 for all the users of Apple Watch Series 3 and above across the globe. The two noteworthy features of this software upd Old title: SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications . My sports app is set up to send me notifications, but i dont get any. i used to get them. Is this because i have it pinned to the Start tiles?? I wonder if that is why. I guess i will test that theory and see what happens. I hope that is not the case. I still want notifications if it is on the. Apple iOS 15 overhauls notifications, adds tools to help you focus. The notifications on your iPhone get revamped to help you deal with all of your phone's alerts. Notification Summary is a new.

Apple TV+ has made available a collection of original series and films for free via its Apple TV app. Viewers in the US can watch now, while global customers can see the programming starting Frida 78 Millionen weniger als in L.A. Dennis Schröder verzockt sich gewaltig. Dennis Schröder trägt fortan das Trikot der Boston Celtics. (Foto: USA TODAY Sports) Dennis Schröder will ganz groß. YouTube TV lets you stream live & local sports, news, shows from 85+ channels including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, HGTV, TNT, and more. Local and regional programming is also provided with YouTube TV, offering complete local network coverage in over 98% of US TV households. Enter your 5-digit ZIP code in the above Channels section for a full list of your area's channel lineup. Movies. 0. I am trying to add push notifications to iOS app but the notifications never arrive. Things I've done so far are: Add .p8 key to firebase project. Add push notification to bundle ID. Add remote notifications to app capabilities. The push notifications work fine on the android app. iOS and android use a common backend for sending notifications

When opening the app for the first time you will be presented with a message requesting permission to send you push notifications. Tap Yes to subscribe or No to decline Please refer to How to implement apple token based push notifications (using p8 file) in C#?, find my Answer on that post on how to implement the whole thing for .Net Framework. * IF you're already using .Net Core, the answer will be similar to mine, but you do not have to use the custom WinHTTPHandler Notifications for Fire TV. Oct 14, 2014. 3.7 out of 5 stars 2,008. App. Free Download . Available instantly on compatible devices. Death Notifications: Field Guide and Log Book. by Ray K. Vann. 3.5 out of 5 stars 2. Paperback. $15.99 $ 15. 99. Get it as soon as Thu, Sep 9. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. VoiceFriend Notifications for Seniors. 3.5 out of 5 stars 35. Free.

Sven Ulreich kehrt zum FC Bayern zurück und hat eine klare Vorstellung. Thomas Müller und Manuel Neuer telefonierten bereits mit der neuen alten Nummer zwei Entdecken Sie eine vielfältige Auswahl an Oppo Geräten mit Telekom Vertrag. Finden Sie das Gerät, das ideal zu Ihnen passt. Wunsch-Modell bestellen Unsere Top-Smartphones und -Tablets mit Vertrag von Apple zeichnen sich durch edles Design und viele innovative Funktionen aus. Hier Wunsch-Gerät finden Your Apple ID is the account you use for all Apple services App-Pushes: Anmelden und immer informiert sein Mit den Push-Nachrichten von ran verpasst Du keine wichtige Sport-News mehr. Wir halten Dich mit Notifications zur NFL, Fussball, Motorsport und.

Apple has also previously sent its own push notifications to promote Apple TV show Carpool Karaoke Mixed-reality sports companies are building the pastimes, and brand activations, of the. This article explains how you can disable the Apple TV app notifications on your Apple TV, iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad) and Mac. Some notifications are important that you may want to enable them. For example, if you turn off the Messages app notifications, you will not be notified when you receive text messages. This can be a big issue for many users because the notifications for incoming. Apple is developing a new TV accessory that combines the Apple TV with a HomePod speaker and camera for video calls. The accessory will offer access to games and video streaming services with voice assistant controls. Its speakers will likely be an upgrade over those found in most TV sets. The device's camera will let it make video calls, similar to a Facebook Portal TV. Apple is also working. Because TV users spend most of their time on immersive activities, sending notifications is not allowed on webOS TV. All types of notifications are reserved as system-related events. There are two types of notifications: Toasts. Alerts. Toasts and Alerts are only available in system apps, not 3rd party apps. Toasts. The purpose of the Toasts notification is to inform users, but without. You will be able to turn time-sensitive notifications off on a per-app basis, or simply disable all notifications for a given app, just like you can do in iOS 14

1 Spectrum App Feedback - Spectrum Sports; 571 Internet; 24 Internet Tips, Resources & FAQs; 32 Connectivity; 13 Email; 20 Home Networking; 345 Internet 2020 Archive; 137 Internet 2021 Archive; 386 Watch TV; 36 Watch TV Tips, Resources & FAQs ; 98 TV Equipment; 36 Channels & Programming; 1 Individual TV Network Apps; 11 watch.spectrum.net; 204. Like with the Apple TV built-in items, you decide which of these apps can use your location and when. Click each one to view the available options and make your selections. Wrapping it up. As with your mobile device, you can enable your Apple TV Location Services to find information quickly for your current spot. If this is something you find useful, it's easy to enable the feature and. Sling TV's new Barstool Sports Channel arrives just in time for kickoff Apple's iPhone 13, new Apple Watch on tap for virtual launch on Sept. 14 Phones 'A historic moment': NASA Perseverance. Hi all, I have an Apple watch Series 2. I stop receiving sms notification few weeks ago after the new watchOS update and it's really frustrating. I do still receive notifications from apps like WhatsApp and Telegram and every other apps EXCEPT Apple's native Message. I have tried: to unpair and re-pair watch and iphon

Get Free NDTV Mobile and TV Applications for Live TV, News, photos, live cricket scores, Gadgets, Auto and much more on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Andriod TV, Firestick and Apple TV. Be an. Forward of that, Apple has began teasing iOS 15 options by way of notifications by means of the Suggestions app. Tapping on this notification will take customers on a short tour highlighting all the large options coming with iOS 15. These embrace Focus mode, Reside Textual content in Pictures, Voice Isolation, new Shared With You part in apps, Safari Tab Teams, notification summaries, system. Notifications. Notifications can give people timely and important information, whether the device is locked or in use. For example, notifications can signal when a message arrives, an event is about to occur, new data is available, or there's a status change. People appreciate receiving a notification for something they care about, but they. I am finally receiving notifications for the Sports App and the Money app. It is working again. I am not sure why. All of the troubleshooter tests and updates at the app store showed nothing wrong and everything up to date. So maybe it was from switching all the notifications off and then on. I am not quite sure, but it is working right now NBC SPORTS APP: Watch thousands of LIVE sporting events on NBC, NBCSN, NBC Sports Gold, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel, Telemundo Deportes and more with the NBC Sports app. TELEMUNDO DEPORTES: Follow the world's biggest events and most important soccer matches by downloading the Telemundo Deportes app! Enjoy thousands of exclusive videos including every goal, highlights, key moments.

College Football Pick'em. Daily Fantasy. Fantasy Baseball. Fantasy Basketball. Fantasy Football. Fantasy Hockey. Fantasy Slate. Fantasy Sports app for Android. Fantasy Sports app for iOS Now whenever you receive a new notification from a certain app, no one including you will be able to see its content unless you unlock the device. Hide Notifications entirely from the lock screen. While the preview is disabled, someone sneaking into your phone can still see that you have got a notification from an app. You can avoid this by hiding notifications from the lock screen entirely. SPORT1 TV: Online-Angebot von SPORT1 mit aktuellen TV-Programm, Videos und Infos zu allen Sendungen, sowie den Livestreams. Wir sind mittendrin! Wir sind mittendrin! SPORT1 NEWS Ap

Watch 112 and Jagged Edge's 'Verzuz' Battle | Complex

Turn Off Apple Tv Sports Notification

Ahead of that, Apple has started teasing iOS 15 features via notifications through the Tips app. Tapping on this notification will take users on a brief tour highlighting all the big features coming with iOS 15. These include Focus mode, Live Text in Photos, Voice Isolation, new Shared With You section in apps, Safari Tab Groups, notification summaries, system-wide translation, AR-based. Apple Inc is readying a major revamp of its mobile software that will include an upgrade to how users handle notifications, a redesigned iPad Home Screen, an updated Lock Screen, and additional. FAQ - Häufig gestellte Fragen. Fragen und Antworten zu Push-Notification, Push-Nachrichten, Bluewin E-Mail, Password vergessen Bluewin, blue News App

Sports notifications broken? : applet

Sports. Videos. Radio. TV. More. Search. Home Technology Tech news How to disable app notifications on iPhone. Technology Tech news. How to disable app notifications on iPhone. 20/07/2021 8:45 PM . By kenyan. Over the years and with the release of new iOS updates, the iPhone has increasingly improved its app notification system, including the introduction of grouping alerts from the same app.. Get mobile updates about Hulu and all the stuff you love to watch with push notifications. We'll keep you up to date on everything important, from new TV and movie arrivals, to game start alerts for the sports fans subscribed to one of our Live TV plans. We'll even send you account-related notifications when you need them most CUPERTINO, California: Apple said on Wednesday (Apr 7) that in the coming weeks it will start enforcing a new privacy notification rule that digital advertising firms such as Facebook have warned. Software can sometime work in mysterious ways. Have a mind of its own. Or you may have simply changed something that made things worse. There could be a scenario with your Android phone where you may not get to see any new notifications pop up, only some notifications show or all notifications come suddenly when you open an app. There are a number of reasons why such a thing may happen, but it.

Notifications : applet

Notification integration for Notifications for Android TV and Notifications for Fire TV. You can use this integration to send notifications to your Android TV device. An overlay with the message content will appear for a configurable amount of seconds and then disappear again. Sending images (e.g., security cam) is supported too How to clear all notifications on your Apple Watch. 1. While on a watch face, swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notifications. 2. Tap and hold on any notification. 3. Tap the X. Introducing the Xfinity Sports Zone: the ultimate hub for all things sports, with live games, shows, news, and highlights—all in one place. X1 customers can follow their favorite teams and players, check live stats and scores of games and receive real-time notifications based on the teams they follow. It's the best sports entertainment experience Push notifications are used to alert users of new channel Android - Push Notifications 1. Open Android System Settings. 2. Select App/Notifications. 3. Tap on the Samsung TV Plus app. 4. Under Notifications, Uncheck or Slide Of Turn off notifications and stop the spam with these simple instructions for every version of the platform, from the latest Android 11 to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

Apple TV notifications - Apple Communit

Die Smart TV App des FC Bayern bietet spannende Einblicke hinter die Kulissen des FCB. Egal ob Trainingseinheiten, Pressegespräche, News, Inside-Dokumentationen oder Spielinhalte. Darüber hinaus findet Ihr hier Inhalte der Frauen- und der Jugendmannschaften des FC Bayern sowie der Basketballer. Alle Inhalte sind jederzeit flexibel abrufbar. Das besondere TV-Erlebnis, dass jedem Fan das Mia. Your Google Account automatically protects your personal information and keeps it private and safe. Every account comes with powerful features like spam filters that block 99.9% of dangerous emails before they ever reach you, and personalized security notifications that alert you of suspicious activity and malicious websites

Comme des Garçons Launches First Stand-Alone Pocket Store

How to Favorite a Sports Team on the Apple TV - Simply Ma

We generally like the Apple Watch's notifications, which are harder to miss than a buzzing iPhone that might be in a bag some distance away, and mean you can quickly deal with the notification and. This will come in handy if you have an app that's overloading you with notifications, with no setting in the app to disable them. But now you can do it at the OS level in Android 4.1. But now you. Sky Go app. today. Watch the TV you love anywhere, at no extra cost. And with Sky Mobile, you can watch Sky TV on the go without using your data. Sky Go is included at no extra cost to your Sky TV subscription. Install now for iOS

Apple Watch OS 6 will feature a menstrual period tracker

Video: How to Disable Apple TV Notifications on iPhone and iPa

AMAZING SPORT: Apple Tv Sports Notification

Set notification preview to never; Enable DND; Remove apps and disable notifications that don't respect the above settings. For some testing you might be able to disable cellular and then block the APNS servers or all internet or just Apple's servers, but local notifications will still trigger since they are designed to do so Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor. Learn more (Opens in a new window) . Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law This update will be available to all YouTube TV members on Roku over the next few days, and we will expand to as many devices as we can over time. Here is how it works: From the YouTube app simply click on Go to YouTube TV in the left-hand menu of the app. If it's your first time doing this, you'll need to sign in to YouTube TV

Valentina Sampaio Becomes First Openly Trans 'SportsFunkmaster Flex Blasts Charlamagne Tha God On InstagramWhy Terence Crawford Would Never Want to Fight FloydKeith Richards Says Rap Is For "Tone-Deaf People" | ComplexNew "American Horror Story: Coven" Promo: Meet the Witches

Apple said on Wednesday that in the coming weeks it will start enforcing a new privacy notification rule that digital advertising firms such as Facebook have warned will hurt their sales. Apple. Select the Account tab at the bottom of the app. Select Account Notifications. From here you can turn on account notifications as well as enter your primary contact information. Manage Services and Equipment From the app, you can check on your network connection as well as details related to your equipment. To manage Services & Equipment: Select the Services tab at the bottom of the app. From. Amazon Fire TV also provides notifications when your app has an update. These notifications aren't something you create with your app but rather are triggered by the Fire TV appstore client. Fire TV creates two types of app update messages. A Required Update message is a visual prompt on an app icon, indicating that there is a new update available. Another update message is presented to. Apple Watch is a line of smartwatches produced by Apple Inc. It incorporates fitness tracking, health-oriented capabilities, and wireless telecommunication, and integrates with iOS and other Apple products and services.. The Apple Watch was released in April 2015 and quickly became the best-selling wearable device: 4.2 million were sold in the second quarter of fiscal 2015, and more than 100. Eve Door & Window - Apple HomeKit Smart Home Wireless Contact Sensor for Windows & Doors, Automatically Trigger Accessories & Scenes, App Notifications, Bluetooth, Thread 220 $39.95 $ 39 . 95 Eve Weather - Apple HomeKit Smart Home, Connected Outdoor Weather Station for Tracking Temperature, Humidity & Barometric Pressure, Precision Sensors, Wireless, Bluetooth and Thread 6 Apple's revamped 4K Apple TV features an A12 Bionic processor, 32 to 64GB of storage, and 4K high frame rate HDR support, plus it comes with redesigned Siri Remote. Apple TV Roundup. Days since last release. Apr 2021 134. Average 708. Recent releases. Sep 2017 1323. Oct 2015 690. Mar 2015 231. Mar 2012 1097. Sep 2010 553. Sep 2009 352. Related Guides • Old Apple TV 4K vs. New Apple TV 4K.